· Proven team leader with industry experience operating Pneumatic Tire Factory, 100-150mt/d capacity.
· Track record of running Operational Excellence programs sustaining high levels of OEE (85-90%) and customer delivery (OTIF 95%or above)
· Sharp focus on cost management and integrating technology drive operations and processes.
· Good aptitude for Safety, SustainabilityFactory operational discipline
Essential Competencies and responsibilities:
- Customer Centricity:
Ability to Keep the customer in mind at all times, proactively identifying and addressing concerns and needs. Seeks to provide quality service in order to build customer loyalty and ensure On Time Delivery.
- Manufacturing Excellence:
Good knowledge of the factory operations with the good aptitude to manage the planning, production and managing direct factory Costs.
- Interpersonal effectiveness:
Actively listens and communicates respectfully and effectively. Ability to engage factory staff and motivate them to achieve production and financial objectives.
- Detailed Orientation:
Ability to complete tasks accurately, thoroughly and with an eye toward quality, and in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Financial Responsibility:
Ability to understand the importance of driving profitability and manage financial risk.
- Positive Attitude, drive and energy:
Ability to drive for target achievement, breaking all barriers.